Food and Drink

June delivery and takeaway sales up 225%, CGA reveals

The results showed that delivery and takeaways accounted for 35% of managed operators’ total sales in June, with eat-in contributing the remainder (65%)

Delivery and takeaway sales in June 2021 were 225% higher than in June 2019, reflecting the return of the majority of restaurants and pubs for the first full month of indoor service, according to the latest CGA Hospitality at Home Tracker.

Back to top button