A second Pret A Manger customer who is believed to have died after an allergic reaction after eating a \u2018super-veg rainbow flatbread\u2019 at one of the coffee chain\u2019s outlets has been named.\r\n\r\nCelia Marsh, 42, from Melksham, Wiltshire, died in December shortly after eating the flatbread, and her family said they just wanted \u201cthe answers to why she died after eating lunch" with them. Marsh\u2019s name was released by the Avon coroner after her death at the Royal United Hospital.\r\n\r\nPret claims the issue stemmed from a dairy-free yogurt it was mis-sold by supplier Coyo. A Pret statement read: "Our deepest sympathies are with the family and friends of Celia Marsh and we will seek to assist them in any way we can."\r\n\r\nCoyo denies it is to blame for the death. A spokesperson said: "The dairy-free product we provided to Pret in December 2017, at the time of this tragedy, is not linked to the product we recalled in February 2018."\r\n\r\nMarsh's family said: "We have kept a dignified silence since the death of Celia in December last year as the family has come to terms with her sudden and unexpected death. We are also awaiting the outcome of the investigations into how she died.\r\n\r\n"She was a much-loved mother, daughter, sister and wife. We miss her greatly and we just want the answers to why she died after eating lunch with her family."\r\n\r\nThe announcement comes following Natasha Ednan-Laperouse\u2019s death after eating a mis-labeled baguette.