The Réunion des Gastronomes has announced that six candidates have been shortlisted for this year’s Gastronomes Award.
The shortlist comprises:
- Andras Lakesi, food and drink manager at newly-opened The Principal London;
- Kieran McLoughlin, general manager at newly-opened Hide, Piccadilly London;
- Jorge Pacheco, head chef of El Inca Plebeyo in Islington;
- Jatin Parmar, Old Hall F&B manager at Rockliffe Hall, Co Durham;
- Antoine Sahyoun, F&B manager at the Victory Services Club London;
- Jaroslava Vankova, functions supervisor at St John’s College Cambridge.You'll need to subscribe to unlock this content. Already subscribed?